At Komplete Event Rental (the “Company” or “We”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our contact us link.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Thank You for Visiting the Website.
Komplete Event Rentals Rental Contract/terms and conditions:
A non-refundable deposit of 50 % is required upon confirmation of the order. Order balance is due in full 10 business days prior to the date of delivery or customer pick
up. There will be a late charge assessed of $50.00 for all orders not paid by the deposit date, per each day not paid. No product is guaranteed in stock or rented without a signed contract and a 50%
confirmation deposit, 50% is due to be considered booked. All reservations have a processing fee automatically applied to the balance. This processing fee is 3% of the rental total.
Upon signature, Komplete Event Rentals LLC reserves the right to unlimited use of photographs taken at event site, including the right to use images for self-promotion and marketing. _______
Customer agrees to have the site clean and clear of obstacles that prevent access or installation of the equipment. Customer agrees to an additional min. charge of $30.00 per hour per man for any delay incurred, or additional labor
performed by Komplete Event Rentals LLC, resulting from Customers negligence. Same applies on the return. All Deliveries & Pickups are to be made on ground level. Stairs or Elevator may result in extra charges of up to $100 per employee, per
hour. Komplete Event Rentals employees are not permitted to move house hold furniture, property or any items not belonging to Komplete Event Rentals LLC._______
NECESSARY PERMITS & LICENSES:
Customer agrees prior to the installation of the equipment, to obtain, at the customers expense, all necessary permits, licenses and other consents._______
DELIVERY / PICK UP:
If a customer waives their right to be present when the equipment is delivered and/or picked up, then all shortages will be deemed correct and customer will be billed for loss. All rentals are for one day use, unless otherwise arranged: Items are
normally delivered on event day or day before if arranged and picked up the day after (excluding Sundays and Holidays).Customer’s doing pick up are responsible for the equipment to be secured in the truck and free of transportation damages and
consume liability of equipment at full price when transporting themselves.. In the event rental property is not returned, or is returned in a broken or otherwise damaged condition, customer will be charged for the replacement at full price.
No goods may be moved from the place of delivery without permission of Komplete Event Rentals LLC. Customer shall have all equipment available for pick up by Komplete Event Rentals LLC on the pick-up date listed under “Pick-up Date” on the delivery ticket. Failure to have said equipment
available will subject customer to an additional rental charge for each day the equipment is not available for pick-up. All equipment is to be knocked down and stacked for pickup. All china, glassware, flatware, and other food service equipment must be rinsed in water according to specifications under
china and repacked in the same containers and or boxes as delivered. . Delivery and pick-up service is available for a fee. Delivery is to the door of the event, street level. There is an additional charge for delivery and/or pick-up if
beyond the street level, or up or down stairs. There is also an additional charge for delivery and/or pick-up involving more than one location._______
Customer will use the equipment only for the purpose for which it was manufactured, in a reasonable and safe manner, and in full compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Customer will discontinue use
of the equipment if it is found to be defective, in need of repair or maintenance, or otherwise not properly functioning._______
Customer is responsible for the security of equipment from installation through takedown. Customer hereby assumes all risk of loss and damage to the property from any cause whatsoever._______
“Rental operator makes no warranty of suitability, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose, nor does rental operator make any warranty against interference, that the equipment is fit for customer’s intended use or that it is free
from defects (latent or patent). No warranties shall be deemed to exist with respect to the equipment, except as expressly set forth in this agreement. Accordingly, customer hereby waives any and all implied warranties. Customer’s sole remedy
for any failure of or defect in the equipment is termination of the rental at the time of the failure”. Customer acknowledges that the rental property is of a size, design and capacity selected by customer and that Komplete Event Rentals LLC, has not made and does not make any representation, warranty, or covenant, express or implied, with
respect to the conditions, quality, durability or suitability of the property. Komplete Event Rentals LLC shall not be liable to customer for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the rental property. Customer shall not deliver
possessions of the rental property to any individual(s) other than Komplete Event Rentals LLC employee’s, and shall require reasonable identification from such individual(s) prior to surrendering possessions.______
Customer is responsible for the loss or damage to Customer’s property during this rental agreement. If weather is forecast
which might damage the equipment or the tent(s), Customer is advised to remove their property from beneath or
surrounding the tent(s). Customer understands and agrees that Komplete Event Rentals LLC is not responsible for loss or damage
to your property or property of others in your control during the entire rental of the equipment. Komplete Event Rentals LLC shall
not be liable and shall be held harmless in any manner for injuries or damage caused by persons or things falling over or
coming in contact with ropes, stakes, or other supports of the tents or other leased equipment. Komplete Event Rentals shall not
be responsible for conditions brought about by the Acts of God, disturbances of nature, boycotts, labor troubles,
contingencies of transportation, civil commotion’s or other conditions beyond its control. Lessee assumes liability for, and
shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless lesser, its agents, employees, officers, directors, successors, and assign from
and against, any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, demands, damages, injuries (including, but not limited to, bodily
injury, illness and death), claims, penalties, suits, actions cost and expenses, including attorneys
fees, of whatsoever kind and nature, relating to or arising out of the use, condition, operation, ownership, selection,
delivery, leasing, or return of the equipment, regardless of where, how, and by whom operated, or any failure on the part
of the lessee to perform or comply with the conditions of this lease. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, lessee
shall, at its own cost and expense, defend lesser against all claims, suits or proceedings commenced by anyone in which
lesser is named as a party for which lesser is alleged to be liable or responsible as a result of or arising out of the
equipment, or any alleged act or omission by lesser, and lessee shall be liable and responsible for all costs, expense, and
attorney’s fees incurred in the defense and/or settlement, judgment, or other resolutions therefore. In the event any such
action is commenced naming lesser as a party, lesser may, in its sole discretion, elect to defend said action on its own
behalf with counsel of its choice, and lessee shall be liable for and reimburse lesser for all costs, expense, and attorneys
fees incurred by lesser in such defense. The indemnities and assumption of the liabilities and obligations herein provided
for shall continue in full force and effect notwithstanding the expiration or other termination of the lease._______
If weather conditions become dangerous or unstable, the use of all equipment (damaged or not) must be
terminated immediately. The liability of Komplete Event Rentals LLC for Special Events is for the damage of their
equipment only. Any injury caused to person(s) and/or property from being used during an unsafe condition
will not be covered by Komplete Event Rentals LLC for Special Events’ insurance. A tent cannot be considered a shelter
for people or equipment during inclement weather. Komplete Event Rentals LLC for Special Events reserves the right to move set up dates and times or cancel an order
entirely based on the weather in Tulsa or the delivery address. It is the responsibility of the customer
to inform Komplete Event Rentals LLC for Special Events of weather conditions in their delivery area. Delivery and
labor fees will be refunded upon cancellation of an order due to the weather. The customer agrees to pay
100% of rental fees. All items must be moved indoors to be protected by the weather before and after the event._______
Renters Signature:_____________________________ Date:___________________
Renters Name:_______________________________ Event Location:____________________________________
Komplete Event Rentals|www.kompleteeventrental.com